My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

b-day kisses




All the island kids wished me a happy birthday and that was real cool. This is Keller. He's probably my best friend at Little Sprouts. He's my age and my color and my size and we've been buddies for awhile. We used to just play near each other but pay no attention to each other but now we actually team up. He gave me a birthday hug and a kiss which may disturb some of the older deWitt generation. Keller is notorious for getting me sick so this was a risky move but sometimes you just gotta say what the heck and go for the love.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok gus it is time we had a talk. do not kiss anyone unless you clear it with me

6:16 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

Kiss this!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday baby gus.

p.s. i see you got a soccer ball for your birthday, killer.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home