My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

holding hands and skipping stones








Probably one of our favorite ways to spend time is over at The Old Man's House Beach. It's a little quiet beach near our house that for some reason is always deserted and we like it that way. We walk down to the water and then roll up our pants and let the water freeze our little piggies. And then Dad and I perfect our stone skipping. He's still better at it than me but I'm gaining on him. Mama likes to hang out up on a nice warm blanket and close her eyes and listen to the water and get warmed by the sun. I know a lot of people around the country are getting too warmed by the sun these days but out here its a perfect 74 degree sun with clouds and breezes and we're feeling pretty pleased about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home