My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TOTALLY TRUCKING AWESOME !!!

I don't even know where to start. Okay. There's a day here called Touch a Truck Day where they line up all the trucks, all the trucks that I love, that I worship, in one big line and you can touch them, you can sit in them, you can steer them and honk the horns and experience everything you've only just imagined about what it would be like to be inside one of these magical vehicles. I could NOT contain myself. It was easily the happiest I've ever been in my life and I am a really happy guy. There were tow trucks and fire trucks and cement mixers and garbage trucks and ambulances and police cars and even more that I can't remember. Truck mania!!!


I made sure to touch every tire of every truck.


Get on the bus Gus!


Himal's family came too, his girl cousins who I really like and his dad and mama who has his new little brother inside her.


You could put on the whole fireman suit if you wanted to but I did not need to.


Out of the many trucks and cars there were two I did not want to get inside of: the ambulance and the police car. My dad thought this was a very good sign.






So, like I said, GREAT GREAT DAY. Best ever. Noggin blowin'. I felt like a real live truck driver, turning wheels and pulling levers and honking horns.


And by the end of the day, I was positively wasted on trucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

bartender, can i have another?

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Thank goodness Auntie Cari isn't the only one who flaunts the turkey waddle chin when laughing with glee! Gus, you're SO Happy Jack on the trucks!! DUUUDE! Wish we coulda been there to witness your noggin blow.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home