My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 27, 2008

all ageless


This is Jenna. She is my uncle Mike's girlfriend and she came to town with her band the The Mika Miko and my mom went out to see them play along with all Mike's LA posse, The Abe Vigoda and The No Age. According to my mom, Jenna is the scene stealer because she plays saxaphone and sings the good deep vocals.


Uncle Mike called and texted my mom and Jenna every 12 minutes all day and all night because he was very nervously excited for these two important women of his life to meet minds.


He can now breath easy and rest assured that it was a successful meeting and the friendship is secured good and tight.


This is a 13 year old girl from the audience that Mama could not take her eyes off of because she looked like my mom did when my mom was 5 years old but this girl was in a custom all white suit and knew every word to every band and had a super cool mom dancing behind her. Portland!


The next morning after we let mom sleep in and then brought her breakfast in bed because Dad and I are pretty decent men, we all went for second breakfasts to meet up with Jenna and her buddies. "Is she your buddy? Is he your buddy? You sure have a lot of buddies!"


My friendship with Jenna is also not goin' anywhere anytime soon, on account of the fact that we all think she is very lovable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Scion Fat Albert

9:34 AM  
Blogger snake jt said...

scion fat albert

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home