My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quit Naming Trees!

B-O-B-B-Y!
Grandpa came for a visit. It's only been two weeks since we've seen each other but we've figured out that this is about as long as we can go. I was SO happy to see him. I took him everywhere. We went to all my favorite breakfast joints, pancakes both days and later even my first ever root beer float. Now I know why dad loves beer, it's delicious! And we had tree naming time, and stupid tent time and drive all over the place listening to jazz time and he even built us our very own picnic table while he was here. I'm telling you that he is a real great guy! Bobby loves Portland as much as we do which means he'll come back often. He's my best bud.

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

"it's only for guys and boys" i'm dying over here. gus and bobby is enough to kill me.

1:12 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

someone should write a children's book...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home