My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Parallel Parking


This is my park. It is three short blocks from my house. Play time is a cinch.


It's full of tall trees just like everywhere up in these parts and there is an explosion of toddlers. Perfect for me, harder for Mama as she tries to worm our way into the filled up preschools, but all in all a huge perk.


There are jungle gyms and swings and teeter totters and tennis courts and baseball diamonds and kite flying fields and basketball courts always filled with loud lively games and crazy old and tall and very retro slides that I'm a bit weary of. Who of you will be the first to come up here and visit my park?

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hi Gus! What park is that? We just moved to Portland too and we're looking for some parks to play at!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home