My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 10, 2008

box by box

So, this is the inside of our new house. I'd show you more, but this is basically it right now, piles of clothes all over the floor. Mama, it turns out, was quite a clothes horse in her LA days and now she can't believe how much stuff she had. She hasn't seen her clothes and shoes and purses for years so its been like a major shopping spree opening up all the boxes, but she is putting most of it into a giant To Sell pile so watch out all you fashioney girls of Portland because my mom's wardrobe is going to be on the market soon. Personally, I just like to laze around on it all in my crime fighters. Very comfortable wear!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that your long lost chicken suit I spy on that pile? If I were you, Gus, I'd squeeze into that baby and head out into the world w/ your beak held high.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home