My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Everybody Wins

Last night Mom and Dad went out for their first night out in Portland. Uncle Nicky was touring through with the Whalebones and they went out to a club to see him rock n roll.


Justin W.Bone


Pre-show bracer.


Post-bracer grimace.


It was a rocking good show except it was too late in the night for this old pair of parents. They had fun but nowhere near as much fun as I had. I got to go to a slumber party at Lisa's with my new babysitters Emily and Greta Bug. We played croquet and water gun squirting and this new really fun game called Tag. I was so IT! And we went to the park and I played basketfall and played with a bunch of boys my age and was telling them all my funny jokes about turkey buns and basketball face and Justin Timberpickle and every had the best time laughing and running around. Then it was bedtime and Emily read me a story and tucked me in and I went to sleep real well and woke up real early and got to watch Shrek the Third until Mama eventually got up and came to get me. I love slumber parties!


I love my babysitters!


We love living in the same town as our friends!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gus! Mamop here.. I am in Canton, Connecticut and it's hot hot hot. We are hoping the humidiity stays away for my visit at least, but it's due to come on strong today and tomorrow. I miss you mucho and will see you in a couple of weeks. Love, Mamam/Mamop

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home