My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Past, The Now


Did you guys know that my mom and Lisa have been best friends since the seventh grade? That is practically all their life. And now, after years and years of living in different cities, far from each other and from each other's kids, we all live together in the town of Portland where we can see each other whenever we want. These two old pals have been doing a lot of palling around already. They did a garage sale together to get rid of a lot of old crap and sat around looking at all six yearbooks, from 7th grade to senior year in high school, a long parade of unattractive hairstyles and fashion outfits and prom dates, and they laughed and laughed at themselves and tried to defend their youth. And I made a promise to myself: I will, no matter what the state of fashion in my life, never get a perm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home