My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 14, 2008

home is where the pie is

.

Mamop sweet Mamop. Boy did I miss this lady. We drove all the way to Bainbridge last weekend just so I could hug her.
This was our first time back there since we changed houses and towns and states. Everything looked so HUGE. It's like a house for giants compared to ours. They sure know how to live up there. Both my parents took immediate tubbies.


This is Cake-O, Uncle Nicky's new lady friend. She's now my new lady friend too because we really hit it off. She knows how to play cars just like a three year old boy. Aces! And she's named after cake, which I love!


Bobby and I hit the road as soon as possible, cruising around to all our old B.I. haunts, the bookstore, the museum and the ice-cream store, just like the good ole days. I stopped taking naps so now I have plenty of time for cruising and for all the other things that Bob and I like to do such as working in the basement and stupid tent time.


It sure is nice to get away from city life for a few days, unwind in the nature of the tall woods and let in all hang out with the people who know me best. Yep, it sure is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home