My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dear Sir


Mail! Mail from my old island pal Himal. I love getting mail. We have a little mail door that you open up to see what the mailman has left for you when you wake up from your nap. And there's already been lots of mail for me.


Anyone who sends mail to me, I will send mail back to, probably with a portrait and definitely with my signature, g-u-s, which I can do, by myself, no help. You'll have to ask my mom for the address because I don't know the whole thing, just that we live in the radical town of Portland.


Thank you Himal, for sending me the cool painting that you did, which is up in my room and also thank you for not forgetting about me. See u soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home