My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Passers That Pass Through


Auntie Salami. She is a tour manager of a band that came through town so we got to see her and visit. She is has a cane and is currently a hobbler on account of breaking her toe in a late night rock n roll accident.


This is where she lives. It is a giant bus. Do you know how much I've always wanted to live on a giant bus?


She took me ON the bus and well, let me just say, holy moley. This is the life I would like to live I think.


And also the AuntiJen is in town, for a whole month actually. She missed us so much she sublet a room nearby and we get to hang out with her all the time. Instant road dog. And here she is hugging Suzie the adorable merch girl and LA friend. It's like we never left that town at all!


Mama went out to another rock n roll show with all her old homies. Good times, great oldies. (not you, Mom!)


Mama's Girls. Solid Forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home