My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 03, 2008

next doors


These are our next door neighbors, Danny, Amy and the baby Nadine. They are super cool and friendly and just like us, a young family who moved to Portland to be slow and peaceful. Danny is also a writer, he works on something called the Lonely Planet, but he seems very happy, not lonely. My parents say we lucked out with the neighbors we got.


We all walked down the street the other evening for some pizzas and beers and getting to know each other chit chatting. I don't think there was ever one second of silent non-talking the whole night.


And then we all walked back home and they went in their house and we went in ours and I went to sleep in my little bed and Nadine went to sleep in her little crib and this is just a picture of one sweet night in our little neighborhood of slowness and peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home