My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 16, 2008

reunited cuz it feels so good

`

While in our old neck of the woods I of course stopped by to see my old #1 bud Himal. We went straight into his room to catch up with each other and with any new toys and we didn't come out for over an hour.


The new baby Kailas is barely a baby anymore. This is what happens when you are not around to watch, things change and you don't even know about it. Thank goodness Lishu is still the same wonderful Lishu.


And Leo, still hangin' tough. His hair is wider though. We, us guys, all got to wrestling. Himal's been taking tai kwon do fighting lessons so I can no longer take him down like I used to. I have to admit that he pinned me more than once. I'm asking Mama for my own fighting lessons now. They're all going to come visit Portland soon and then one word, pal -- REMATCH.

2 Comments:

Blogger snake jt said...

Nice Bay Hay hoddie, Gustav.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw gus, your fly is open in the top picture

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home