My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 29, 2008

good reads


Bobby came to visit again last weekend and we did our usual pancake breakfast and book store tour. He got me the entire series of a book about a farting dog that's really really funny (to Bobby anyway). And the next day he took me fishing! We didn't catch any fish but I did get to see Grandpa sink up to his belly in the river. He's coming back next weekend and me and Dad and Bob are going fishing again and sleeping over in a motel somewhere and everything. We'll see what we catch. Last time my dad went fishing with Grandpa, HE was the one who got caught. Their first hour in the boat, Grandpa hooked my dad right in the cheek and he had to float all the way down river like a dead Coho salmon. Better luck next time???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home