My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Party til Dawn


We had the first little soiree over at our house. LA friend Dawn and her baby boy Signe were revisiting Portland, her old town, and we had them over so we could see them and meet more of her PDX pals. It was a big success especially for me because I made two new boy buddies, Badger and Vito. I had so much fun playing with them and running around like mad men and hiding and seeking that the smile on my face almost exploded out of my cheeks.



And then Danny and Amy and baby Nadine popped over from next door and they met everyone and Nadine played with Dawn's old friend and Mama's new friend Britt's baby girl named Piper. This is the way things happen over here, pop overs and meet ups and everyone talks and plays and listens to records and eats good food and sits on the picnic table and it's just so great to have all these new fun people around.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLI_DfRbPk7mJe1kNxqiuyWPtJvt5LeL6e1ywpmtY0drAMsKl5BUplsLqiTNZ2kd2FcYECipKIbJAPsFoeqlUQdROa2zNeE5myfXi4xkRmjxIjSHcrI6w0ZVkCA4bxLAMKbn5D/s1600-h/IMG_3540.JPG">

And for my mom to have moms all around her everywhere is a great thing too. As a matter of fact, tonight all the moms are leaving their kids behind and meeting out somewhere on the town. I'll get the full report tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home