My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

southern friends


I got to meet and go out to lunch with the notorious Dave Stone who has known my parents separately and together since way back. I wanted to listen to my Finding Nemo tape in the car but Dave said he already knew what Nemo had to say and was more interested in knowing what I, Gus, had to say, isn't that kind of very cool? And at the restaurant Dave had eggs for the first time in like ten years and no one knows why today was suddenly egg day for him. What a strange and mysterious man.


I really do enjoy being the host to the out of towners all the time. Keep em comin' and Keep Portland Weird!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gus, I found your rad stories linked from an LA blog. We haven't met, but the internets let you have friends all over! I'm relocating to Portland at year's end, and your mom seems like my kinda lady--maybe we'll meet up someday.

xo Alex
[secretcheese3000 AT gmail]

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home